Skills in demand at TechMerx:
- Linux (RedHat, Mint, Ubuntu) and Windows
- Desktop Support
- Linux server wizardry (RedHat/CentOS, Debian)
- Windows/Exchange server setup & maintenance
- Solid knowledge of networking; i.e. you can create an IP scheme and work a Cisco CLI
- Virtualization technologies such as RedHat KVM/oVirt, VMware, Hyper-V
- Basic Bash & Python scripting
- Last, but most importantly, good personal image and sales talent
You may send a CV to email@example.com at any time, in PDF format only, along with a couple of brief paragraphs to tell us why you’re awesome. However, don’t tell us you have skills you can’t prove — we will test you as part of the interview process. Lie, and you’ll just embarrass yourself. We don’t care where your degree is from, or if you even have one. Industry certs are nice, but not required either.
We care about what you can do, how you communicate both verbally and in writing, and how you present yourself. That’s it.