Skills in demand at TechMerx:
- Linux (RedHat, Mint, Ubuntu) and Windows demonstration speech ideas for college students desktop support
- Linux server wizardry (RedHat/CentOS, Debian)
- Windows/Exchange server setup & maintenance
- Solid knowledge of networking; i.e. you can create an IP scheme and informative essay outline example work a Cisco CLI
- Virtualization technologies such as RedHat KVM/oVirt, VMware, Hyper-V
- Basic Bash & Python scripting
- Last, but most importantly, good personal image and sales talent
You may send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time, in PDF format only, along with a couple of brief paragraphsA�to tell usA�why you’re awesome. A�However, don’t tell us you have skills you can’t prove — we will test you as part of the interview process. A�Lie, and you’ll just embarrass yourself. A�We don’t care where your degree is from, or if you even have one. A�Industry certs are nice, but not required either.
We care about what you can do, how you communicate both verbally and in writing, and how you present yourself. A�That’s it.